Our work process at Lucky 5 Group Renovations
- Free consultation and estimate. After you have reached out to us, our project advisor or manager will be assisting you on the phone, online or in-person and answer any questions that you have. Our staff will also schedule for a on-site visit at a time of your convenience.
- On-site consultation. Our project manager will be visiting your property to understand your needs and provide expert proposals and creative ideas.
- Official estimate and proposal. Our estimate will have an itemized breakdown list for all the materials and labor required to renovate or remodel your space.
- Visiting our showroom or job site. Our 3000sqft showroom is located at Markham, there are kitchen, bathroom and home theater demos in our showroom. We will discuss the final estimate and contract with you in-person to make sure no stones left un-turned.
- Contract-signing and scheduling. Once the materials and designs of work have been finalized. Our project manager will be assisting you to schedule a time for job to start.
- Material delivery On the first day of the project, rough-in materials will be delivered. We take pride in keeping the construction space as clean and as mess-free as possible.
- Construction begins All works listed on the scope of work will be followed. We will communicate with you every step of the way, and make sure you are happy with our craftsmanship and process of our work.
- Quality Inspection Our project manager will coordinate and inspect the installation process from start to finish, guaranteeing a perfect job every time.
- Client care Finally after the completion of all constructions, our project manger will do a walk-through with you around the premise of the project. During the walk-through, we will make sure everything is up to your standard and sign-off on the project.
- Warranty We will continue to provide work warranty as stated on your contract.